Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Job Interview was today

Strangely enough I don't feel as anxious as I usually do. And yet, Best Buy is the first strong bite I've had in a while, so if I don't get a second interview or a job offer, I'm pretty much screwed for a while.

In other news, a man who once stayed at the shelter I'm in passed away recently. He was in his own place so kudos on that, but his death makes me a little shaky. Mostly because I have this fear of dying right now, homeless. And even though there's a ton of ways to contact my family, no one will make the effort and I'll just wind up in a mass grave somwhere with a number for a marker.

That's another major goal of The Morlock's Voice. No one will ever pass away nameless and I will set up a fund so that if a homeless person does pass away and no family comes to claim the body, he or she will have a proper funeral with all of the fixings.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting facts. I agree with the idea of setting up a fund for homeless people. As you have or haven't known I have a painting blog. If you aren't doing anything you could drop by anytime. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to feel anxious on your job interview! Be well-prepared, secure the copy of requirements they may ask you. Make sure you're also physically ready for random medical or drug test that comes as requisite for pre-employment. Prepare your body for work endeavors, so your efforts won't come futile

    Regards,
    Tasha Boone @
    YourDrugTesting.com

    ReplyDelete